Meet the team.
What does CMC do?
We can imagine that it is quite unclear to you what it is that we do. CMC is a credit management company, which means that we help other companies to get their invoices paid. We do this with five different services:
We manage the outstanding invoices in name of our clients. We contact debtors to ask for a payment update, we provide dispute management and we handle email traffic regarding invoices.
We provide trainings in effective accounts receivable management for employees that are responsible for that task.
We offer tailor-made secondment assignments for organizations that need a credit management specialist on a temporary basis.
We advise organizations in optimizing their credit management by providing consultancy services focused on the strategy.
Our mission is to help our clients in getting their overdue invoices paid and preventing future invoices of becoming overdue. We do this by providing tailored credit management services that serve both our client as well as their debtors.
Our vision is to accelerate the debt payment process in the B2B industry around the world.
Do you want to know more about our work? Check out our corporate website.
What is it like to work at CMC?
We are a vibrant and ambitious team that strives for the best every day. Even though everyone has their own tasks and responsibilities, we highly value our strong team spirit and the fact that everyone can be themselves. Our DNA consists of 5 core values:
- Interested – we are interested in everything that we do. Interested in our colleagues and clients, interested in our business, and interested in the world around us.
- Ambitious – we are determined to succeed and we always strive for the best.
- Passionate – we love our job and we do it with great passion. We strongly believe that our services contribute to a fair economy: people need to pay for what they buy.
- Optimistic – we have a positive attitude, we are very solution-focused and we feel hopeful and confident about the future.
- International – we breathe international vibes. We love the interaction between different cultures, we have over 15 nationalities and native languages in-house and we work for companies all around the world.
These five values shine through in everything that we do.
We have summarized our behavior in the following 5 pillars:
Always learn – we continuously learn and have a strong focus on personal development. We have an internal CMC Academy in which we follow courses every month and in 1-on-1 development sessions we discuss our professional goals.
Take responsibility – we take responsibility for our actions and decisions, which makes us grow as a person. Every colleague feels responsible for the success of CMC and shows ownership.
- Make positive impact – we seek a positive impact in everything that we do, either big or small. We want to make the world a bit better every day.
- Embrace change – change is progress that gives us energy. We love to see CMC grow and evolve every day and are grateful to be part of that.
- Broaden your horizon – we discover new things, expand our knowledge, consider things from different perspectives and we think outside the box.
The 5 values of our DNA and the 5 pillars of our behavior together give you a complete picture of our mindset and attitude. Is your personality the perfect match?
Get in touch!
52% men /
Office in city center of Zwolle
Average age of 29
Our different departments
Hover your mouse over the images to read information about each department.
Become part of the team.
"I love coming to work every day!
At CMC, we have a strong team spirit and an ambitious work environment. All of my colleagues are very dedicated to their work, but there is also enough room for fun conversations and competitive table tennis matches. I love our focus on personal development, our aim to become better every day and the international vibe in our office.
My work is my passion: we can genuinely help and make a big difference for many companies in their credit management, because of our strong distinctiveness and unique position in the market.”
- Jorick, Operations Coordinator