Account Manager Sales
We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager Sales with a minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a similar position. You will represent CMC Worldwide and will take care of the warm- and cold acquisition, Sales to existing clients but also be responsible for the implementing of the Sales process.
• 32 - 40 hours per week
• Dutch & English
• Lives within a 30 minute radius of Zwolle, Netherlands
• Excellent communication skills
Your responsibilities will exist of
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
• Understanding customer needs and requirements;
• Explore new opportunities to upsell and/or cross-sell to the customers;
• Response to commercial leads;
Sales to existing clients - Upsell and cross-sell:
• Renewing Product /Services Contracts/SLAs;
• Periodic meetings/calls/e-meetings to monitor satisfaction;
• Regular follow-up contact to assess needs and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
• Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams;
• Play an integral part in generating new sales opportunities that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
Implement Sales Process:
• Deal qualifying, Proposal, negotiation, and closing;
• Contract negotiation / renewals;
• Deliver frequent reports and forecasts to the Managing Director;
• Participate in planned corporate and marketing activities during the year.
Who are we looking for?
- Has a Bachelor's/Master's in Sales, Business Administration or related field
- Has an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Lives within a 30 minute radius of Zwolle
- Has 2-5 years of work experience in a simular position
- Proven customer relationship experience
- Is proactive, solution-oriented and eager to work hard
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
- Feels at home in an international, growing environment
What we offer.
32-40 hours per week
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location in Zwolle, on a 5 minute walk from the station
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Including 25 vacation days and
8% Holiday pay
Like ping-pong matches, fresh fruit in the office, a yearly summer BBQ and monthly team activities
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Are you curious to know more about the vacancy, but not ready to apply yet? Get in touch with us to ask all your questions! You can send us a message here.