Do you like taking responsibility, showing initiative and are you solution-oriented? Are you confident and good at verbal communication? Are you looking for a challenging job within an international, dynamic, energetic working environment?
In that case, we are looking for you!
You will work for international corporate companies that have outsourced their credit management to CMC. In this position, you are responsible for systematically ensuring effective credit management, monitoring payment terms, correspondence and maintaining contact by phone with clients and debtors. In addition, there are growth opportunities to join our international debt collection team!
Who are we looking for?
- has a higher professional (HBO/University of Applied Sciences) level of working and thinking
- has an excellent command of the French language and a good command of the English language. Dutch skills or another third language are an advantage
- is solution-oriented, ambitious and has an infectious enthusiasm
- is good at verbal communication and knows how to defend her/his position well
- always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
- feels at home in an international, growing environment
- lives within a 60 minute radius of Zwolle
What we offer.
An immediate job on a call basis (0-hour contract) with an hour indication of 16-24 hours per week
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Such as a travel allowance and holiday pay
Like ping-pong matches, fresh fruit in the office, a yearly summer BBQ and Christmas dinner