Do you like taking responsibility, showing initiative and are you solution-oriented? Are you confident and good at verbal communication? Are you looking for a challenging job within an international, dynamic, energetic working environment?
In that case, we are looking for you!
• 24-40 hours per week
• French & English
• No experience required
You will work for international corporate companies that have outsourced their credit management to CMC. In this position, you are responsible for systematically ensuring effective credit management, monitoring payment terms, correspondence and maintaining contact by phone with clients and debtors.
Who are we looking for?
- has an excellent command of the French language. Dutch skills or another third language are an advantage
- is solution-oriented, ambitious and has an infectious enthusiasm
- lives within a 60 minute radius of Zwolle
- is good at verbal communication
- always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
- feels at home in an international, growing environment
What we offer.
An immediate job within the Credit Control team
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Including travel allowance,
8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days
Like ping-pong matches, fresh fruit in the office, a yearly summer BBQ and monthly team activities
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Are you curious to know more about the vacancy, but not ready to apply yet? Get in touch with us to ask all your questions! You can send us a message here.