(French and English)
Do you like taking responsibility, showing initiative and are you solution-oriented? Are you looking for a challenging job within an international, dynamic, energetic work environment?
In that case, we are looking for you!
Within the position of debt collector, you are responsible for managing your own portfolio of (international) clients and collection files. You have experience in conducting resistance talks with both business and private debtors. You go for the maximum achievable for both yourself and your client on a daily basis. You monitor the collection process and are responsible for the collection of the claims. As a specialist, it is your job to inform and advise our clients within both the amicable and the legal process.
Relevant work experience in the debt collection industry is a plus, but not a requirement. It is much more important to us that you have certain character traits that fit well with the role of debt collector: confident, communicative, assertive and a team player.
Who are we looking for?
- is solution-oriented, ambitious and has an infectious enthusiasm
- has a higher professional (HBO/University of Applied Sciences) level of working and thinking
- is dedicated and has a strong sense of responsibility
- lives within a 60 minute radius of Zwolle
- has an excellent command of the French and English language. A third language such as Dutch is an advantage
- feels at home in an international, ambitious environment
- always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
What we offer.
An immediate job on a call basis (0-hour contract) with an hour indication of 24 - 40 hours per week
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Such as a travel allowance, holiday pay and 25 vacation days per year
Like ping-pong matches, fresh fruit in the office, a yearly summer BBQ and Christmas dinner