(German and English)
Do you like taking responsibility, showing initiative and are you solution-oriented? Are you looking for a challenging job within an international, dynamic, energetic work environment?
In that case, we are looking for you!
Within the position of debt collector, you are responsible for managing your own portfolio of (international) clients and collection files. You have experience in conducting resistance talks with both business and private debtors. You go for the maximum achievable for both yourself and your client on a daily basis. You monitor the collection process and are responsible for the collection of the claims. As a specialist, it is your job to inform and advise our clients within both the amicable and the legal process.
Relevant work experience in the debt collection industry is a plus, but not a requirement. It is much more important to us that you have certain character traits that fit well with the role of debt collector: confident, communicative, assertive and a team player.
Who are we looking for?
- is solution-oriented, ambitious and has an infectious enthusiasm
- is dedicated and has a strong sense of responsibility
- lives within a 60 minute radius of Zwolle
- always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
- has an excellent command of the German and English language. A third language such as Dutch is an advantage
- feels at home in an international, ambitious environment
What we offer.
An immediate job on a call basis
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Including travel allowance, 4% pension allowance and 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days
Like ping-pong matches, a yearly summer BBQ, Christmas dinner and monthly team activities