Marketing / Communications assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications assistant for our new Marketing department! This is a part time job at our head office in Zwolle. At CMC Worldwide, you can develop yourself to be a creative and data-driven marketeer. You will work in an international team on ongoing assignments that vary from content creation for our website and Social Media to on-page and off-page SEO.
You will work on and assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy for CMC and its other business units. Your tasks consist of content creation (blogs, LinkedIn posts, newsletters for clients and leads, etc.), planning and executing a LinkedIn strategy, performing interviews with clients, SEO (on-page and off-page), and looking for new ways to promote our services and attract new business. You will work closely together with your colleagues from the Marketing department.
Who are we looking for?
- has a Marketing or Communications degree on an HBO-level
- has strong knowledge of SEO
- is very creative, communicative and data-driven
- can work with Google Analytics, Ads and Wordpress
- lives within a 60 minute radius of Zwolle
- always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
- has an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (at least C1 level for both)
- feels at home in an international, growing environment
What we offer.
Flexibility; an immediate job with a contract of 20 hours per week
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Such as a travel allowance, holiday pay and 25 vacation days per year (based on a full time employment)
Like ping-pong matches, fresh fruit in the office, a yearly summer BBQ and Christmas dinner