New Business Officer
We are looking for a new colleague with an open and approachable personality! Do you recognize yourself in the following: organizing skills, communicative skills, strongly relationship-oriented and solution-oriented? Then you might be a perfect match! In order to perform your function well, it is important that you have a good overview of both internal and external matters.
On a daily basis, we get requests from leads from all over the world to help them out with our debtor management services: international debt collection, credit control or training and consultancy. And we need you to turn them into clients!
As New Business Officer, you will be responsible for two things: the happiness of our clients and the search for new clients. For the first it is essential that you maintain a clear and complete overview of all our customers. You regularly stay in touch with them, make sure we meet and exceed their expectations and monitor their needs and wishes. For the latter, you will actively search for new clients, come up with creative ways to generate new business and take care of the onboarding of new clients.
You need to be convincing, able to negotiate win/win agreements with our clients, and able to oversee the delivery and implementation of new business projects. You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility, with only one goal: making sure CMC keeps growing and takes over the world of credit management. To summarize, your tasks will consist of:
• Lead generation (warm & cold acquisition)
• Lead follow-up (internal & external)
• Onboarding of new clients
• Quality monitoring and reporting (new & existing clients)
• Initiating and implementing new ideas to grow new business
Who are we looking for?
- Has a higher professional (MBO/HBO) level of working and thinking
- Has an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Is proactive, ready to learn and eager to work hard
- Has a friendly ‘phone’-voice and is easy to talk to
- Lives within a 60 minute radius of Zwolle
- Has excellent communication skills (straight to the point, without fear, with a well thought-out strategy)
- Always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
- Feels at home in an international, growing environment
What we offer.
40 hours per week
A pleasant workspace
At a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Room for self-development
Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
Secondary employment conditions
Including travel allowance, 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days
Like ping-pong matches, fresh fruit in the office, a yearly summer BBQ and monthly team activities